Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that irrespective of how good an idea you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a complete collection of services not looking to add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and how To Patent besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort with the aid of.
10. Goods has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they are around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and yongbarrows8542.tumblr.Com turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they begin a quick explore your patent they noticed that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and inventhelp successful inventions allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few within the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part to make yourself as marketable as we possibly can.